Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shes finally here!! 17th Feb 09


Finally the day has come and I have finally gotten my baby. Here are a few pictures of her when I got her, she is going to be my project for the winter. The boat was mostly taken apart by her previous owner as he was going to restore her himself but couldn't find the time to do so. My boat is a MKIII Sports Runabout I believe and is serial number 350. All the fittings seem to be there however some parts were changed with more modern ones such as the steering wheel, dash instrumentation and etc. The body seems to be in pretty good nick , that being said it does need some attention on the bottom. But its nothing a lot of patience and elbow grease cant fix!


1 comment:

  1. hello is the restoration finished? is there a wing under the hull? thank you for your response gorriz.alban@free.fr

    ReplyDelete